501. keykha A, Imanipour M. meta-synthesis of professional ethics elements in higher education. jmed. 2020; 15 (1) :53-70.
502. Shamsi A, Vahedi S. Determining the current, expected situation, and the gap in quality of clinical education among midwifery students of jieroft university of medical sciences. Nursing and Midwifery Journal. 2020 may 10;18(2):157-65.
503. Mohammadi A, mojtahedzadeh R, shamsi A. The Relationship Between Social Intelligence and Academic Achievement in Anesthesiology and Operating Room Students of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2019;6(3):254-262.
504. Negarandeh R, Eghbali M, Janani L, Dastaran F, Saatchi K. Auriculotherapy as a means of managing nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: A double-blind randomized controlled clinical trial. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice. 2020 May 4:101177.
505. Salman Dehkordi F, Imanipour M. Intensive Care Syndrom-Family: A Narative Review. J Crit Care Nurs. 2020 Apr 10;13(1):21-6.
506. Babaei N, Rassouli M, Farahani AS, Manoochehri H, Beykmirza R, Varzeshnejad M. Compliance and frequency of nursing diagnoses registered in pediatric oncology wards with Nanda nursing diagnosis. HAYAT. 2020 Jul 1;26(2).
507. Jamali B, Maasoumi R, Tavousi M, Haeri Mehrizi AA. Women’s Sexual Health Literacy and Related Factors: A Population-Based Study from Iran. International Journal of Sexual Health. 2020;32(4):433-442.
508. Rostami S, Rafei A, Damghanian M, Khakbazan Z, Maleki F, Zendehdel K. Discriminatory Accuracy of the Gail Model for Breast Cancer Risk Assessment among Iranian Women. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2020 Oct 27;49(11):2205-13.
509. Rahmani A, Mirzazadeh A, Allahqoli L, Sharifi H, Shokoohi M, Karamouzian M. The Prevalence of and Factors Associated with Heterosexual Anal Sex Among Iranian Female Sex Workers. Sexuality & Culture. 2020 Oct 26:1-4.
510. Farahmand M, Khalili D, Tehrani FR, Amin G, Negarandeh R. Effectiveness of Echium amoenum on premenstrual syndrome: a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial. BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies. 2020 Dec;20(1):1-9.
511. Damghanian M, Mahmoodzadeh H, Khakbazan Z, Khorsand B, Motaharinezhad M. Self-care behaviors in high-risk women for breast cancer: A randomized clinical trial using health belief model education. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2020;9.
512. Nayeri Nd, Adib M, Samadi N, Bezaatpour F, Nasiri E. Cross-cultural Adaptation and Validation of Professional Scale in Iranian Nurses. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. 2020 Sep 1;14(9).
513. Nayeri ND, Senmar M, Ghobadi A. Nurses’ Experiences of Managing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. 2020 Sep 1;14(9).
514. Nayeri ND, Goudarzian AH, Herth K, Naghavi N, Nia HS, Yaghoobzadeh A, Sharif SP, Allen KA. Construct validity of the Herth Hope Index: A systematic review. International Journal of Health Sciences. 2020 Sep;14(5):50.
515. Negarandeh R, Yazdani Z, Lehto R, Lashkari M. The Effect of Using the Question Prompt List on Shared Decision Making, Self-Efficacy in Decision Making, and Preferences for Participation Among Women with Breast Cancer: A Study Protocol. International Journal of Cancer Management. 2020 Aug 31;13(8):1-7.
516. Shali M, Joolaee S, Navab E, Esmaeili M, Nasrabadi AN. White lies in pediatric care: a qualitative study from nurses’ perspective. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2020 Oct 18;13.
517. Azizi TH, Varasteh S, Esmaeili M. The Importance of Proper Use of N95 Respirators by Health-Care Workers. Creative Nursing. 2020;26(4):e110-e113.
518. Hoseini-Esfidarjani SS, Negarandeh R, Janani L. The prevalence of weight-control behaviors and associated factors among adolescent girls in Tehran. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 2020 Sep 18;1(ahead-of-print).
519. Nayeri ND, Esmaeili M, Farsi Z, Chenari HA. Taking care experiences of improved comatose patients with traumatic brain injury and their families. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. 2020 Sep;9(9):4815.
520. Mohammadi MM, Dehghan Nayeri N, Varaei S, Rasti A. Exploring the concept of presenteeism in nursing: A hybrid concept analysis. International Journal of Nursing Knowledge. 2020 Dec 9.
521. Effati-Daryani F, Zarei S, Mohammadi A, Hemmati E, Yngyknd SG, Mirghafourvand M. Depression, stress, anxiety and their predictors in Iranian pregnant women during the outbreak of COVID-19. BMC psychology. 2020 Dec;8(1):99.
522. Khakbazan Z, Maasoumi R, Rakhshaee Z, Nedjat S. Exploring Reproductive Health Education Needs in Infertile Women in Iran: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health. 2020 Sep;53(5):353-361.
523. Zarei N, Negarandeh R. The relationship between unmet needs of parents with hospitalized children and the level of parental anxiety in Iran. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2020 Dec 3.
524. Kohne ZA, Nikpeyma N, Bayat F, Salsali M, Hunter PV, Kaasalainen S, Khavasi M, Shahrestanaki SK, Rezaei M. The effects of a Namaste care program on quality of life: A pilot study in Iranian women with late-stage Alzheimer's disease. Geriatric Nursing.2021;42(1):78-82.
525. Alipour Nosrani E, Tamtaji OR, Alibolandi Z, Sarkar P, Ghazanfari M, Azami Tameh A, Taghizadeh M, Banikazemi Z, Hadavi R, Naderi Taheri M. Neuroprotective effects of probiotics bacteria on animal model of Parkinson’s disease induced by 6-hydroxydopamine: A behavioral, biochemical, and histological study. Journal of Immunoassay and Immunochemistry. 2020 Oct 22:1-5.
526. Rezaei H, Negarandeh R, Pasheypoor S, Kazemnejad A. Effect of educational program based on the theory of planned behavior on prostate cancer screening: A randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2020;11.
527. Azimi K. The trend of girl child marriage in Iran based on national census data. Sexual and reproductive health matters. 2020 Jan 1;28(1):1820655.
528. Alemayehu YH, Seylani K, Sharifi F, Asgari P, Ghorbani B, Bahramnezhad F. Relationship between health literacy and quality of life among hemodialysis patients, Tehran, Iran, 2019. Human Antibodies. 2020 Jul 24(Preprint):1-7.
529. Nikpeyma N, Maroufizadeh S, Esmaeili M. The importance of reporting the effect size in quantitative studies. Nursing Practice Today. 2021;8(1): 4-6.
530. Atashzadeh-Shoorideh F, Mohtashami J, Farhadzadeh M, Sanaie N, Zadeh EF, Beykmirza R, Abdoljabari M. Humanitarian care: Facilitator of communication between the patients with cancer and nurses. Nursing Practice Today. 2021;8(1): 70-78.
531.Kahsay WG, Negarandeh R, Nayeri ND, Hasanpour M. Erratum: Sexual harassment against female nurses: A systematic review. (BMC Nursing (2020) 19 (58) DOI: 10.1186/s12912-020-00450-w) BMC nursing. 2020 Dec;19(1):1-2.
532. Kahsay WG, Negarandeh R, Nayeri ND, Hasanpour M. Sexual harassment against female nurses: a systematic review. BMC nursing. 2020 Dec;19(1):58.
533. Naboureh A, Imanipour M, Salehi T. Moral distress and intention to leave intensive care units: A correlational study. Clinical Ethics. 2020 Dec 3:1477750920977094.
534. Damghanian M, Farnam F, Kharaghani R. The Effects of Sildenafil on Fetal Doppler Indices: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Advances in Medical and Biomedical Research. 2020;28(131):307-15.
535. Simbeye J, Navab E, Bahramnezhad F. Pain Management Interventions for Drug-addicted Patients Admitted in Intensive Care Units: An Integrative Review. The Open Nursing Journal. 2020 Nov 26;14(1):240-247.
536. Imanipour M, Kiwanuka F. Family nursing practice and family importance in care–Attitudes of nurses working in intensive care units. International Journal of Africa Nursing Sciences. 2020 Jan 1;13:100265.
537. Maasoumi R, Nazifi M, Mokhtarinia Z, Stallones L. Development and psychometric properties of a questionnaire to assess the female quality of sexual life. Nursing Practice Today. 2020;7(4):255-265.
538. Asgari P, Shariat E, Gholami M, Bahramnezhad F. Exploring the self-care challenges in patients undergoing hemodialysis: A conventional content analysis. Journal of hayat.2020;26(2):118-130.
539. Aroogh MD, Norouzi K, Shahboulaghi FM, Negarandeh R. Families' experiences of end-of-life care at home for Iranian older adults: A qualitative study. Indian Journal of Palliative Care. 2020 Oct 1;26(4):468-75.
540. Refaei M, Khakbazan Z, Dehghan Nayeri N. Regular Cervical Cancer Screening for Iranian Women: Facilitators and Barriers. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences. 2020 Sep 1;9(2):155-65.
541. Taghizadeh Z, Azimi K, Ghadipasha M, Jafari A, Pourbakhtiar M. Scope of Practice of Forensic Midwifery: An Integrative Review. Journal of Midwifery and Reproductive Health. 2020;8(4):2385-95.
542. Shafee M, Esmaeili M, Abbasi Dolatabadi Z, Sadeghi T. Comparing the Effect of Using Nor-mal Saline and Distilled Water for Tracheal Suctioning on the Incidence of Ventilator-associated Pneumonia and Hemodynamic Indexes in Ventilator-dependent Patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Mid-wifery. 2020;9(2):689-98.
543. Sayadi L, Ghiyasvandian S, Rozveh AK, Norouzrajabi S. Accurate Tidal Volume for Patients under Mechanical Ventilation: A Cross-sectional Descriptive Study. Archives of Anesthesiology and Critical Care. 2020 Nov 22;6(4):175-81.
544. Jami Alahmadi S, Faezi ST, Mahmoudi M, Sayadi L. Medication Adherence in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Descriptive Study. Rheumatology Research. 2020 Oct 27. in Press.
545. Rahmani A, Merghati-Khoei E, Moghadam-Banaem L, Sadeghi N. How the Lack of Social Support Affects Young Women's Risky Sexual Behaviors? A Qualitative Study. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences. 2020 Jul 8;6(1):49-62.
546. Bahramnezhad F, Asgari P. Spiritual Care for COVID-19 Patients: A Neglected Necessity. Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice. 2021 January; 29(1):e63.
547. Bahramnezhad F, Ghorbani B. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) for COVID-19: Yes or No?. Journal of Archives in Military Medicine. 2020 Sep 30;8(3).
548. Farokhnezhad Afshar P, Bahramnezhad F, Foroughan M, Ajri-khameslou M, Rashedi V. Psychometrics Properties of Social Well-Being Scale in Iranian Elderly. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2020;12(2):20-25.
549. Mohammadi A, Mojtahedzadeh R, Shamsi A. Investigating the Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement in Anesthesiology and Operating Room Students of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. payavard. 2019; 13 (4) :281-290.