251. Tabari F, Khaghanizade M, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Najafi-Mehri S. Explaining the concept of human interactions on Iranian old peoples dignity: a qualitative Study. Health Sciences. 2016;5(11):94-101.
252. Lamyian M, Zarei F, Montazeri A, Hajizadeh E, Maasoumi R. Exploring the factors affecting Iranian women’s quality of sexual life. Journal of hayat. 2016;22(2):185-200.
253. Tavakol Z, Moghadam ZB, Nasrabadi AN, Iesazadeh N, Esmaeili M. Marital satisfaction through the lens of Iranian women: a qualitative study. Pan African Medical Journal. 2016;25(208).
254. Ebrahimi H, Hassankhani H, Crowley M, Negarandeh R, Sadeghian E, Azizi A. Vulnerability of Newly Graduated Nurses in Clinical Setting: A Qualitative Study. international journal of medical research & health sciences. 2016 Jan 1;5(9):68-77.
255. Taghizadeh Z, Rad MK, Montazeri A. Basic educational needs of midwifery students for taking the role of an assistance in disaster situations: A cross-sectional study in Iran. Nurse Education Today. 2017 Apr 30;51:96-101.
256. Refaei M, Nayeri ND, Khakbazan Z, Pakgohar M. Cervical Cancer Screening in Iranian Women: Healthcare Practitioner Perceptions and Views. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2017 Feb 1;18(2):357-63.
257. Negarandeh R, Noktedan H, HedayatPooriani M. Evaluating the perception of martyrs’ parents of access to the services of health monitoring plan provided by Foundation of Martyrs and Veterans Affair of 10 and 11 districts of Tehran in 2014. Nursing Practice Today. 2016 Oct 1;3(3):99-106.
258. Yadegary MA, Aghajanloo A, Negarandeh R. Challenges of professional self-regulation in Iranian nursing. Journal of hayat. 2017 Mar 15;23(1):1-6.
259. Kadivar M, Seyedfatemi N,Zolfaghari M, Mehran A, Nikdel T. Effectiveness of virtual education on health care practitioners self-efficacy in the neonatal unit. Nursing Practice Today. 2017 Apr 20;4(1):11-20.
260. Farokhzadian J, Borhani F, Poorchangizi B, Nayeri ND. 31: challenges of human resources management in quality improvement by clinical risk management: a qualitative study on Iranian nurses’ experiences. bmj open. 2017 feb 1;7(suppl 1):bmjopen-2016.
261. Shamsalinia A, Ghaffari F, Dehghan–Nayeri N, Poortaghi S. The Life Process of Children Who Survived the Manjil Earthquake: A Decaying or Renewing Process. PLOS Currents Disasters. 2017 Apr 4.
262. Ghaffari F, Nayeri ND, Norouzinezhad F, Tayebi Z. Pathology of apprenticeships for masters of nursing critical care. Electronic Physician. 2017 Jan;9(1):3515.
263. Bakhshi F, Esmaeili M, Varaei S. Debates of the content and concept analysis. Nursing Practice Today. 2016 Dec 29;3(4):124-7.
264. Jeddian A, Lindenmeyer A, Marshall T, Howard AF, Sayadi L, Rashidian A, Jafari N. Implementation of a critical care outreach service: a qualitative study. International Nursing Review. 2017;64(3):353-362.
265. Ghasemi E, Negarandeh R, Janani L. Moral distress in Iranian pediatric nurses. Nursing Ethics.2019 May 1;26(3):663-673.
266. Farahmand M, Ramezani Tehrani F, Khalili D, Amin G, Negarandeh R. Factors associated with the severity of premenstrual syndrome among Iranian college students. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research. 2017; doi: 10.1111/jog.13439. [Epub ahead of print]
267. Hashemiparast M, Negarandeh R, Montazeri A. How young pedestrians do explain their risky road crossing behaviors? A qualitative study in Iran. Health Promotion Perspectives. 2017;7(3): 140-144.
268. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Shahsavari H, Yousefzadeh-Chabok S, Haghani H. Psycho-social and mental variables and post-traumatic stress disorder in traffic accident survivors in northern Iran. Bulletin of Emergency & Trauma. 2017;5(3):197.
269. Shamsi A, Nayeri ND, Esmaeili M. Living with Hypertension: A Qualitative Research. International journal of community based nursing and midwifery. 2017;5(3):219.
270. Rahimikian F, Rahimi R, Golzareh P, Bekhradi R, Mehran A. Effect of Foeniculum vulgare Mill.(fennel) on menopausal symptoms in postmenopausal women: a randomized, triple-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Menopause. 2017; 24(9):1017-1021.
271. Hashemiparast M, Montazeri A, Garmaroudi G, Nedjat S, Sadeghi R, Negarandeh R. Social reasons for young pedestrian’s risky road crossing behaviors: A qualitative study. Journal of hayat. 2017;23(1):74-85.
272. Barahimi H, Zolfaghari M, Abolhassani F, Rahimi FA, Mohammadi A, Rajaee F. E-Learning Model in Chronic Kidney Disease Management: a Controlled Clinical Trial. Iranian journal of kidney diseases. 2017;11(4):280.
273. Aghabarary M, Nayeri ND. Reasons behind providing futile medical treatments in Iran: A qualitative study. Nursing ethics. 2017;24(1):33-45.
274. Yazdkhasti M, Negarandeh R, Behboodi-Moghadam Z. Threat of the feminine identity: The emerging structure in exploring the process of womens empowerment for menopause management: A grounded theory study. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2016;5(11):509-20.
275. Taghizadeh Z, Pourbakhtiar M, Ghadipasha M, Soltani K, Azimi K. Claims about medical malpractices resulting in maternal and perinatal mortality referred to iranian legal medicine organization during 2011–2012. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2017;22(4):294.
276. Ebadi A, Taghizadeh Z, Montazeri A, Shahvari Z, Tavousi M, Bagherzadeh R. translation, development and psychometric properties of health related measures-part 2: construct validity, reliability and responsiveness.Payesh.2017;16(4):445-455.
277. Hosseinzadeh Z, Kadivar M, Seyedfatemi N, Zolfaghari M, Mehran A. The Impact of Virtual-Based Education On Nurses’ Psychological Empowerment in The Level II Neonatal Care Unit. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2017;17:102-15.
278. Dehghan Nayeri N, Shariat E, Tayebi Z, Ghorbanzadeh M. Challenges of postgraduate critical care nursing program in Iran. Medical Journal of The Islamic Republic of Iran (MJIRI). 2017;31:53-9.
279. Daneshfar F, Behboodi-Moghadam Z, Khakbazan Z, Nabavi SM, Nayeri ND, Ghasemzadeh S, Montazeri A. The Influence of Ex-PLISSIT (Extended Permission, Limited Information, Specific Suggestions, Intensive Therapy) Model on Intimacy and Sexuality of Married Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Sexuality and Disability.2017; DOI 10.1007/s11195-017-9482-z.
280. Shamsi A, Nayeri ND, Esmaili M. Life experiences of patients before having hypertension: a qualitative study. Electronic physician. 2017;9(3):3925.
281. Habibzadeh F, Aliha JM, Imanipour M, Mehran A. The effect of interactive workshop on the quality of intra-hospital patients’ transfer: A quasi-experimental study. Nursing Practice Today. 2017;4(2):79-86.
282. Mahdiyoun SA, Pooshgan Z, Imanipour M, Razaghi Z. Correlation between the Nurses, Moral Sensitivity and the Observance of Patients Rights in ICUs. Medical Ethics Journal. 2017;11(40):7-14.
283. Kamali h, Imanipour M. related factors of undesirable outcomes in family members of patients admitted to intensive care units. Iranian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 2016;5(3):68-77.
284. Nassehi A, Esmaeili M, Varaei S. Quality in the qualitative content analysis studies. Nursing Practice Today. 2017;4(2):64-6.
285. Rahmati M, Rahimikian F, Mirmohammadali M, Azimi K, Mehran A. The effect of saffron on sexual dysfunction in women of reproductive age. Nursing Practice Today. 2017;4(3):??-??.
286. Kharaghani R, Sharifi H, Damghanian M, Masjedi MR. Gender Differences of Suicide Attempt Among Iranian Patients with Psychiatric Disorders. Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2016(In Press).
287. Khodadadi-Hassankiadeh N, Dehghan Nayeri N, Shahsavari H, Yousefzadeh-Chabok S, Haghani H. Predictors of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder among Victims of Serious Motor Vehicle Accidents. International Journal of Community Based Nursing and Midwifery. 2017 Oct;5(4):355.
288. Farahani LA, Parvizy S, Mohammadi E, Asadi-Lari M, Kazemnejad A, Hasanpoor-Azgahdy SB, Taghizadeh Z. The psychometric properties of exercise benefits/barriers scale among women. Electronic physician. 2017 Jul;9(7):4780.
289. Taghizadeh Z, Rad MK, Kazemnejad A. Midwives’ Professional Competencies for Preventing Maternal Mortality in Disasters: A Cross-Sectional Study in Iran. Disaster medicine and public health preparedness. 2018 Jun;12(3):305-311.
290. Taherkhani S, Negarandeh R, Simbar M, Ahmadi F. Barriers to seeking help among abused Iranian women. The Journal of Adult Protection. 2017 Sep 13(just-accepted):00-.
291. Dehghani A, Nayeri ND, Ebadi A. Development and validation of the coping with multiple sclerosis questionnaire. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. 2017 Nov 1;18:49-55.
292. Tajvidi M, Dehghan-Nayeri N. experiencing spirituality in pregnancy: a phenomenological study. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2016 Nov 15;14(8):674-81.
293. Dehghan Nayeri N, Ghofrani f, Ajez HR. factors affecting the length of patients’stay in emergency unitss of hospitals affiliated to tehran university of medical sciences from the viewpoint of emergency nurses. 2016: 57-65.
294. Karimian Z, Atoof F, Maasoumi R, Besharat MA, Merghati Khoei ES. The Bases of the Formation of Sexual Behavior in Women of Reproductive Age in Kashan City: A Survey. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2017 Sep 15;15(2):159-70.
295. Esmaeili M,Cheraghi MA, Salsali M. Explaining the Context of Patient-Centered Care in Critical Care Units. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery. 2017 Oct 15;27(3):17-26.
296. Cheraghi MA, Esmaeili M, Salsali M. Seeking Humanizing Care in Patient-Centered Care Process: A Grounded Theory Study. Holistic Nursing Practice. 2017 Nov 1;31(6):359-68.
297. Behboodi Moghadam Z, Ordibeheshti Khiaban M, Esmaeili M, Salsali M. Motherhood challenges and well-being along with the studentship role among Iranian women: A qualitative study. International journal of qualitative studies on health and well-being. 2017 Jan 1;12(1):1335168.
298. Nemat Shahrbabaki B, Hashemian M, Fallahi A, Rahmani A, Saedpanah A. The Relationship between Stages of Dental Cleaning Behavior Change Based on Trans-theoretical Model (TTM) with School Role and Social Support in Students. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2017 May 1;5(5):4939-49.
299. Rahimparvar SF, Nasiriani L, Khoda TF, Azimi K, Bahrani N. Job satisfaction and some of its related factors in midwives of Tehran health centers. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2017;19(3).
300. Heidari S, Ravari A, Nayeri ND, Sabzevari S. Exploration of Organizational Learning Process in Clinical Nursing: A Grounded Theory. Advances in Education Sciences. 2017; 13(1) 92.