101.Dehghan Nayeri N , Jafarpour H. Relationship between clinical competence and motivation needs of nurses based on the McClelland theory. Nurs Pract Today . 2014; 1(2): 86-92.
102. Azimian J, Negarandeh R, Fakhr-Movahedi A. Factors Affecting Nurses’ Coping With Transition: An Exploratory Qualitative Study. Global Journal of Health Science , 2014; 6(6): 88-95.
103. Delkhosh M, Negarandeh R, Ghasemi E, Rostami H. Maternal concerns about immunization over 0-24 month children: A qualitative research . Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing , 2014. DOI: 10.3109/01460862.2014.951131.
104. Behboodi Moghadam Z, Maleki N, Rahimi Kian F, Hosseini M. The Relationship between the Different Dimensions of Burnout and Personal and Professional Factors in Midwives. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility , 2014; 17(103):1-13. (Persian)
105. RahimikianF, Dehghan Nayeri N, Mehran A, Shirazi M, Senobari M. A comparative study of two methods of discharche education on pregnancy outcomes in women with gestational diabetes. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty, 2014 Sep;12(7): 591-8.
106. Shirazi M, Emami A.H, Mirmoosavi S.J, Alavinia S.M, Zamanian H, Fathollahbeigi F, Masiello I. Contextualization and standardization of the supportive leader-ship behavior questionnaire based on socio- cognitive theory in Iran. Med J Islam Repub Iran, 2014 Nov; 28:125.
107. Abbasi M, Negarandeh R, Dehghan Nayeri N. [Living with Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator: A phenomenological Study]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2014 Nov; 20(3): 19-29. (Persian)
108. Sookhak F, Zolfaghari M, Asadi Noghabi AA, Haghani H. [Effect of a Cognitive-Behavioral Intervention on Medication Adherence in Patients’ Undergoing Hemodialysis]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences , 2014 Nov; 20(3): 85-94. (Persian)
109. Ghasemi E , Janani L, Dehghan Nayeri N, Negarandeh R. Psychometric Properties of Persian Version of the Competency Inventory for Registered Nurse (CIRN). Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN ), 2014;27(87): 1-13.
110. Sadat Hoseini AS, Khosropanah A, Negarandeh R. planation the concept of carein Islamic document and explain of deferent of it with caring theories. Iran Journal of Nursing Research , 2014; 9(3):48-61.
111. Dehghan Nayeri N , Hooshmand Bahabadi A, Kazemnejad A. Investigating the productivity model for clinical nurses. Acta Medica Iranica , 2014 Dec;52(10):757-763.
112. Negarandeh R , Hooshmand Bahabadi A, Aliheydari Mamaghani J. Impact of Regular Nursing Rounds on Patient Satisfaction with Nursing Care. Asian Nursing Research , 2014 Dec; 8: 282-285.
113. Imanipour M, Sadooghiasl A, Ghiyasvandian Sh, Haghani H. Evaluating the educational environment of a nursing school by using the DREEM inventory. Global Journal of Health Science , 2015 Jan; 14;7(4):211-6 .
114. Tahamtan I; Bagheri Z; Janani P; Majidi S; Ghasemi E; Negarandeh R. Content Analysis of Articles Published in Iranian Scientific Nursing Journals from 2009 through 2011. Nurs Midwifery Stud . 2014 Dec; 3(4): e22294.
115. Rahimikian F, Shadmehr A, Mehran A, Kiani M. Effect of Foot Massage on Physiological Edema During Pregnancy. Journal of Knowledge & Health . 2015; Vol 9, No 4: 1-7. (Persian)
116. Senobari M; Dehghan Nayeri N; Mehran A; Shirazi M; Rahimi KianF. Evaluation of the effect of discharge education on neonatal outcomes in women with gestational diabetes. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2015 Jan;17(129):10-17. (Persian)
117. Bastani F, Ghasemi E, Ramezanzadeh Tabriz E, Janani L, Rahmatnejad L. The Investigation of Perceived Stress and Religious Coping among Female Caregivers of the Elderly with Dementia. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences . 2015 Jan; 13(10): 925-36. (Persian)
118. Amini L, Heidari M, Haghighi A, Rahimi Kian F. Sexual Function in Women with Systemic Lupus Erythematous. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci . 2015 Feb; 24(121): 309-316 (Persian)
119. Sadeghi T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Abbaszadeh A. Experience of Families for Waiting during their Patients’ Surgery: A Qualitative Research. J Qual Res Health Sci. 2014; 3(1): 27-36
120. Moradi Majd P, Zolfaghari M, Behesht Aeen F, et al. The comparison between the impacts of henna and nail polish on pulse oximetry among healthy women. Nurs Pract Today. 2014 July; 1(3): 120-125
121. Zolfaghari M , Behesht Aeen F, Asadi Noghabi AA, et al. Effects of active and passive implementation of ventilator associated pneumonia guideline on nurses’ performance in critical care units: A controlled clinical trial. Nurs Pract Today. 2014 July;1(3): 126-134
122. Khosravi L, Dehghan Nayeri N, Salehi T, Kazemnejad A. Challenges of Applying Continuing Education in Tehran Hospital Practice as Viewed By Nurses. IJCBNM. 2015 April;3(2):123-131
123. Yadollahi P, Khalaginia Z, Vedadhir A, Ariashekouh A, Taghizadeh Z, Khormaei F. The study of predicting role of personality traits in the perception of labor pain. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2014 Feb;19(7 suppl 1):S97-102
124. Yari F, B. Moghadam1 Z, Parvizi S, D. Nayeri N, Rezaei E. Sexual and Reproductive Health Problems of Female University Students in Iran: A Qualitative Study. Global Journal of Health Science . 2015 Jan;7(4): 278-85.
125. Farokhzadian J, Dehghan Nayeri N, Borhani F. Assessment of Clinical Risk Management System in Hospitals: An Approach for Quality Improvemen. Global Journal of Health Science.2015;7(5):294-303.
126. Sadeghi T., D. Nayeri N, Abbaszadeh A. Iranian families’ experience of receiving support during their patients’ surgical process: Qualitative study. The Journal of Nursing Research. 2014 Dec; 22(4): 268-274.
127. Hadian Jazi Z1, Dehghan Nayeri N. Barriers in the Performance of Patients Rights in Iran and Appropriate Offered Solutions Review Article. Holistic Nursing & Midwifery Journal. 2015;24(74):69-79 (Persian)
128. Taherkhani S, Negarandeh R, Simbar M, Ahmadi F. Iranian Women?s Experiences with Intimate Partner Violence: A Qualitative Study. Health Promot Perspect 2014 Dec; 4(2):230-239
129. Mahdavi-Shahri SM, Asadi-Noghabi AA, Zolfaghari M , Haghani H. Nurses viewpoint about visiting in coronary care unit. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal . 2013;2(4):16-24
130. Golian Tehrani Sh, Bazzazian Sh, Dehghan Nayeri N. Pregnancy Experiences of First-Time Fathers in Iran: A Qualitative Interview Study. Iran Red Crescent Med J . 2015 Feb; 17(2): e12271
131. Negarandeh R . [Facing Nursing Shortage: a Complex Challenge]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 20(4): 1-4. (Persian)
132. Dehghan Nayeri N , Mohammadi Firouzeh M, Seylani Kh. [Nurses Experiences of the Hospital Information Systems]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015;20(4): 5-18. (Persian)
133. Vasli P, Dehghan Nayeri N. [Perspectives of Nurses on Nature, Causes and Consequences of Crisis in Emergency Departments: a Qualitative Study]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 20(4): 62-76. (Persian)
134. Mozaffari N, Dadkhah B, Shamshiri M, Ali Mohammadi M, Dehghan Nayeri N . The Status of Social Well-Being in Iranian Nurses: a Cross- Sectional Study. Journal of Caring Sciences . 2014 Dec; 3(4): 239-246.
135. Zolfaghari M , Asgari P, Bahramnezhad F, AhmadiRad S, Haghani H. Comparison of two educational methods (family centered and patient centered) on hemodialysis: Related complications. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2015 Jan;20(1):87-92.
136. Heidari Z, Imanipour M, Seyedfatemi N, Haghani H. Effectiveness of Family Center Informational Support on Satisfaction of Families of Patients Undergone Open Heart Surgery. J Res Dev Nurs Midwifery. 2014; 11(2):38-44.(Persian)
137. Zolfaghari M, Moradi Majd P, BeheshtAeen F, et al. Does henna impact pulse oximetry results? Emerg Med J . 2015; 32(3): 248-9.
138. Rezaei E, Moghadam ZB, Nejat S, Dehghannayeri N. The impact of sleep healthy behavior education on the quality of life in the pregnant women with sleep disorder: A randomized control trial in the year 2012. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2014 Sep-Oct;19(5):508-16.
139. Rezayat F, Dehghan Nayeri N. The Level of Depression and Assertiveness among Nursing Students. IJCBNM. 2014;2(3):177-184.
140. Dehghan M, Dehghan Nayeri N, Iranmanesh S. Validating the Persian Version of the Hill-Bone’s Scale of “Compliance to High Blood Pressure Therapy”. BJMMR.2015; 5(2): 235-246.
141. Farokhzadian J, Dehghan Nayeri N, Borhanim F, Zare M R. Nurse leaders’ Attitudes, Self-Efficacy and training Needs for Implementing Evidence-Based Practice: Is It Time for a Change toward Safe Care?. BJMMR .2015; 7(8): 662-671.
142. Soleimani MA, Negarandeh R, Bastani F. [Exploring for Self-Care Process in Patients with Parkinsons Disease: a Grounded Theory Study]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(1): 6-22. (Persian)
143. Dehghan Nayeri N , MohammadiS, Pedram Razi Sh, Arazi T M, Kazemnejad A. [Effectiveness of family empowerment program on level of adherence to treatment regimens in stroke patients; a randomized controlled trial]. EBCJ. 2015;5(4). (Persian)
144. Negarandeh R, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Ghasemi E. Motivating factors among Iranian nurses.Iranian J Nursing Midwifery Res 2015;20:436-41.
145. Taherkhani S, Negarande R, Simbar M, Ahmadi F. Effect of Contextual Factors on Women Coping Strategies Against Domestic Violence: A Qualitative Study. Koomesh . 2015;4(56): 581-94. (Persian)
146. Hashemiparast M, Montazeri A, Nejat S, Negarande R, Sadeghi R, Hosseini M, Garmaroudi G. Pedestrian Road –Crossing Behaviours: A Protocol for an Explanatory Mixed Methods Study. Global J of Health Science. 2016;8(5):27-32.
147. Farokhzadian J, Dehghan Nayeri N , Borhani F. Rocky milieu: Challenges of Effective Integration of Clinical Risk Management into Hospitals in Iran. Int J Qualitative Stud Health Well-being. 2015;10. E27040.
148. Ravari A, Dehghan Nayeri N, Sabzevari S, Heidari S. Factors Hindering Organizational Learning: Perspective of Iranian Nurses. BJMMR. 2015;9(9): e19367.
149. Dehghan M, Dehghan Nayeri N, Karimzadeh P, Iranmanesh S. Psychometric Properties of the Persian Version of the Morisky Medication Adherence Acale-8. BJMMR, 2015;9(9): e 17345.
150. Aghabarari M, Dehghan Nayeri N. Futile Care: Challenges of Applying Futility Concept in Caring Domain.Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(1): 1-5. (Persian).