401.Adib M, Esmaeili M, Zakerimoghadam M, Nayeri ND. Barriers to help-seeking for elder abuse: A qualitative study of older adults. Geriatric Nursing. 2019 May8.
402.Taherkhani S, Negarandeh R, Farshadpour F. Barriers to leaving a relationship from the perspective of married abused Iranian women: secondary analysis of the interviews with abused women. Journal of interpersonal violence. 2019 May 2:0886260519844777.
403.Yadollahi P, Taghizdeh Z, Ebadi A, Khormaei F. Development and Validation of the Perception of Labor Pain Questionnaire among Iranian Women. International Journal of Community Based Nursing and Midwifery. 2019 Apr;7(2):128-137.
404.Negarandeh R, Zolfaghari M, Bashi N, Kiarsi M. Evaluating the Effect of Monitoring through Telephone (Tele-Monitoring) on Self-Care Behaviors and Readmission of Patients with Heart Failure after Discharge. Applied clinical informatics. 2019 Mar;10(02):261-8.
405.Nayeri ND, Yadegary MA, Seylani K, Navab E. Development and Psychometric Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease Treatment Adherence Scale. Cardiology and therapy. 2019 Jun;8(1):103-15.
406.Dangesaraki MM, Maasoumi R, Hamzehgardeshi Z, Kharaghani R. Effect of the EX-PLISSIT model on sexual function and sexual quality of life among women after hysterectomy: a randomised controlled trial. Sexual Health. 2019May 8.
407.Sayadi L, Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Taleghani F. Caring Process in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: A Grounded Theory Study. International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research. 2019 Apr 9;13(2):83-94.
408.Kafaei-Atrian M, Mohebbi-Dehnavi Z, Sayadi L, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Karimian-Taheri Z, Afshar M. The relationship between the duration of menstrual bleeding and obesity-related anthropometric indices in students. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2019 Jan 1;8(1):81.
409.Khorsandi B, Khakbazan Z, Mahmoodzadeh HA, Haghani H, Farnam F, Damghanian M. Self-efficacy of the First-degree Relatives of Patients with Breast Cancer in the Prevention of Cancer: Using the Health Belief Model. Journal of Cancer Education. 2019 Jun 6:1-6.
410. Aminaie N, Mirlashari J, Lehto RH, Lashkari M, Negarandeh R. Iranian Cancer Patients Perceptions of Barriers to Participation in Decision-Making: Potential Impact on Patient-Centered Care.Asia-Pacific Journal of Oncology Nursing. 2019.
411.Allahqoli L, Nithyanantham V, Rahmani A, Fallahi A, Fathi M, Azadi NA, Pashaei T, Volken T. The effects of trans-theoretical model and fear of dental care on dental cleaning behavior among students. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2019 Aug 26;7(8):9853-61.
412. Taghizadeh Z, Pourbakhtiar M, Azimi K ,Ghadipasha M, Soltani K.Claims about medical malpractices resulting in neonatal and maternal impairment in Iran.journal of forensic and legal medicine.2019 Aug; 66:44-49.
413. Tamtaji OR,Taheri MN, Notghi F, Alipoor R, Bouzari R, Asemi Z. The effects of acupuncture and electroacupuncture on Parkinsons disease: Current status and future perspectives for molecular mechanisms. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 2019 Aug;120(8):12156-66.
414. Pashaeypoor S, Negarandeh R, Nikpeyma N, Abadi Za. determinants of intentions toward smoking hookah in iranian adolescents based on the theory of planned behavior. iranian journal of public health. 2019 Jul;48(7):1317-25.
415. Ghasemi F, Hoseini ASS, Valizadeh F, Nayeri ND, Toulabi T. Promoting quality of teaching maternal and neonatal health in nursing students based on gender challenges: Action research.Medical Science. 2019 Jul-Aug; 23(98):586-98.
416. Baloushah S, Mohammadi N, Taghizadeh Z, Taha A, Farnam F. Learn to live with it: Lived experience of Palestinian women suffering from intimate partner violence. Journal of family medicine and primary care. 2019 Jul;8(7):2332.
417. Delavar F, Poor SP, Negarandeh R. The effects of self-management education tailored to health literacy on medication adherence and blood pressure control among elderly people with primary hypertension: a randomized controlled trial. Patient education and counseling. 2019 Aug 19.
418. Doat AR, Negarandeh R, Hasanpour M. Disclosure of HIV Status to Children in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review. Medicina. 2019 Aug;55(8):E433.
419. Kiwanuka F, Imanipour M, Akhavan Rad S, Masaba R, Alemayehu YH. Family members’ experiences in adult intensive care units: a systematic review. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences. 2019;33(3):569-581.
420. Arbabi M, Zolfaghari M, Amirsardari A, Fahimfar N, Eibpoosh S. Validity and reliability of the Persian version of the confusion assessment method for intensive care units. Nursing Practice Today. 2019 Jul 1;6(3):123-32.
421. Maasoumi R, Tavousi M, Zarei F. Development and psychometric properties of sexual health literacy for adults (SHELA) questionnaire. Journal of hayat.2019;25(1):56-69.
422. Rahmani A, Allahqoli L, Hashemian M, Ghanei Gr, Nemat Sb. Effect education based on trans-theoretical model on reduction of the prevalence of gingivitis among pregnant women:Application of Telegram social network.2019;24(2):368-80.
423. Maasoumi R, Shivarani M, Lamb R, Zarei F. Exploring the Role of Religious Teachings in Iranian Women’s Sexual Life Scenarios. Sexuality & Culture. 2019:1-2.
424. Manookian A, Molaee S, Dehghan Nayeri N. Nurses’ experience of pain management in patients referred to the emergency department. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2018;20(12):69-75.
425. Safaei Koochaksaraei A, Imanipour M, Geranmayeh M, Haghani S. Evaluation of Status of Feedback in Clinical Education from the Viewpoint of Nursing and Midwifery Professors and Students and Relevant Factors. J Med Educ Dev. 2019; 11 (32) :43-53. (persian)
426. Kian FR, Alikamali M, Ali MM, Mehran A. Patterns of Intimate Partner Violence: A Study of Female Victims in Urban Versus Rural Areas of Southeast Iran. Shiraz E-Medical Journal.2019 October; 20(10):e69680.(In Press).
427. Maasoumi R, Elsous A, Hussein H, Taghizadeh Z, Baloushah S. Female sexual dysfunction among married women in the Gaza Strip: an internet-based survey. Ann Saudi Med. 2019 Sep-Oct;39(5):319-327.
428. Hashemiparast M, Negarandeh R, Theofanidis D. Exploring the barriers of utilizing theoretical knowledge in clinical settings: A qualitative study. International Journal of Nursing Sciences. 2019 Sep 12.
429.Ibrahim MM, Al Awar R, Abdul SA, Nayeri ND, Al-Jefout M, Ranjbar F, Moghadam ZB. Perceptions of Infertility among women in United Arab Emirates: a qualitative study. Electronic Physician. 2019 Apr 1;11(2):7544-51.
430. Dehghan-nayeri N, Shali M, Vaezi A, Navabi N, Ghaffari F. Cardiac patients’ beliefs about their illness and treatment: A sequential exploratory mixed methods design. Medical Journal of The Islamic Republic of Iran (MJIRI). 2019 Feb 10;33(1):591-6.
431. Amiri Farahani L, Parvizy S, Mohammadi E, Asadi-Lari M, Taghizadeh Z. Implementation and Evaluation of a Program for Improving Physical Activity Among Women: Mixed Method Action Research. Available at SSRN 3396027. 2019 May 27.
432. Imanipour M, Khalilabad TH, Vaezi A, Sepehrinia M, Shali M. Problem-Based Learning Approach in Medical Education in Iran: A Systematic literature Review. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research (IJNR). 2019 August-September;14(3):1-9. [persian]
433. Maasoumi R, Dastaran F. Development and psychometric properties of a questionnaire to assess the Iranian women’s sexual self-efficacy. Nursing Practice Today. 2019 Oct 1;6(4):176-89.
434. Ghane G, Esmaeili M. Nursing students perception of patient-centred care: A qualitative study. Nursing Open-Wiley Online Library. 2019 Sep 23.
435. Aminaie N, Lehto RH, Negarandeh R. Iranian Womens Decision Making: Preferred Roles, Experienced Involvement, and Decisional Conflict When Undergoing Surgery for Early-Stage Breast Cancer. Clin J Oncol Nurs. 2019 Oct 1;23(5):529-536.
436. Taghizadeh Z, Ravaghi H, Sarafraz N, Jafari N. The Barriers of Men’s Involvement in Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Mixed-Method Study. Crescent Journal of Medical and Biological Sciences. 2019 Oct;6(4):466-472.
437. Imanipour M, Hosseini A. Treatment of cardiovascular drug poisoning with Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO): A review article.2018;7(2):60-67.
438. Allahqoli L, Nithyanantham V, Rahmani A, Allahveisi A, Gheshlagh RG, Fallahi A, Nemat-Shahrbabaki B. Exploring the factors affecting the motivation for learning from the perspective of public health students: A qualitative study. Journal of Mind and Medical Sciences. 2019;6(2):319-26.
439. Baloushah S, Mohammadi N, Taghizadeh Z, Taha AA, Farnam F. A whole life of threats: a qualitative exploration of lived experiences of Palestinian women suffering from intimate partner violence. International journal of women's health. 2019;11:547-554.
440. Babajani-Vafsi S, Nouri JM, Ebadi A, Zolfaghari M. Factors Influencing The Participation Of Nurses In Knowledge-Sharing Within Mobile Instant Messaging Based Virtual Communities Of Practice: A Qualitative Content Analysis. Advances in medical education and practice. 2019;10:897-905.
441. Taghizadeh Z, Ravaghi H, Sarafraz N, Jafari N, Taheri M. Designing a model for promoting the participation of men in sexual and reproductive health using Structural Equation Modeling-Partial Least Squares (SEM-PLS). Electronic Journal of General Medicine. 2019 Nov 1;16(6).
442. Hassankhani H, Negarandeh R, Abbaszadeh M, Craig JW, Jabraeili M. Mutual trust in infant care: the nurses and mothers experiences. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences. 2019 Oct 27.
443. Noroozi M, Rahmani A, Farhoudian A, Farhadi MH, Waye K, Ahounbar E, Bayani A, Armoon B. Patterns of drug use profiles among injection drug users in Tehran, Iran: a latent class analysis. Journal of Substance Use. 2019 Nov 16:1-5.
444. Rahmani A, Hamanajm SA, Fallahi A, Ghanei Gheshlagh R, Dalvand S. Prevalence of self-medication among pregnant Women: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2019;8(4):169-75.
445. Dehghan Nayeri N, Samadi N, Larijani B, Sayadi L. Effect of Nurse‐led care on Quality of Care and Level of HbA1C in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcer: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Wound Repair and Regeneration. 2019Dec 7.
446. Rahmani A, Nithyanantham V, Fallahi A, Allahqoli L, Sadeghi N. Development and psychometric assessment of the sexual health education necessity scale: An exploratory mixed method study. Medical journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2019;33:94.
447. Yazdkhasti M, Negarandeh R, Behboodi Moghadam Z. An empowerment model of Iranian women for the management of menopause: a grounded theory study. International journal of qualitative studies on health and well-being. 2019 Jan 1;14(1):1665958.
448. Noura M, Rahmani A, Jahanfar S, Ellis UM. Mobile phone text messaging for the prevention of sexually transmitted infections. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2019;2019(10).
449. Nikbakht Nasrabadi A, Joolaee S, Navvab E, Esmaeilie M, Shali M. A concept analysis of white lie from nurses’ perspectives: A hybrid model. Journal of hayat.2019:25(3)309-24.
450. Sayadi L, Seylani K, Akbari Sarruei M, Faghihzadeh E. Physiologic monitor alarm status and nurses’ alarm fatigue in coronary care units. Journal of hayat. 2019 Oct 10;25(3):342-55.