151. Vasli P, Dehghan Nayeri N. Emergency Nurses’ Experience of Crisis: A Qualitative Study. Japan Journal of Nursing Science. 2016 jan:13(1):55-64.
152. Yadegary M, Golipour Maemodan F. Dehghan Nayeri N, Ghanjekhanlo A. The Effect of Self-Management Training on Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Epilepsy, Epilepsy & Behavior J. 2015;50:108–112
153. Sadeghi T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Abbaszadeh A. the Waiting process: a Grounded Theory Study of Families’ Experience of Waiting for Patient During Surgery. J of Research in Nursing. 2015; doi:10.1177/1744987115587776.
154. Sadeghi T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Abbaszadeh A. Waiting Time Facilitators from Viewpoint of Family Members of Patients Undergoing Surgery: A Qualitative Study . Rafsanjan University of Medical Science Journal. 2015;14(3):199-210.
155. Imanipour M, Karim Z, Bahrani N. Role, Perspective and Knowledge of Iranian Critical Care Nurses about Breaking Bad News, Australian Critical Care J. 2015; doi:10.1016/j.aucc.2015.07.003.
156. Imanipour M, Jalili M. Evaluation of the Nursing Students’ Skills by DOPS. Journal of Medical Education. 2015;14(1):38-44.
157. Imanipour M, Jalili M. Development of a Comprehensive Clinical Performance Assessment System for Nursing Students: A Programmatic Approach. Japan Journal of Nursing Science. 2015; doi:10.1111/jjns.12085
158. Karim Z, Imanipour M, Bahrani N. Bad News in Critical Care and Emergency Units and Nurses’ Participation in the Process of Breaking Bad News in Affiliated Hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty, 2015;(5);377-85. (Persian)
159. Imanipour M, Peyrovi H. Evaluation of Nursing Students’ Performance Related to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Skills in Critical Care Master Course by Objective Structured Clinical Examination. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal. 2014;2(4): 26-34. (Persian)
160. Ali-Kamali M, Rahimi-Kian F, Mir-Mohammad-Ali M, Mehran A, Shafie E. Comparison of Domestic Violence and its Related Factors in Pregnant Women in Both Urban and Rural Population in Zarand City, 2014. J Clin Nurs Midwifery. 2015;4(2):69-78. (persian).
161. Negarandeh R, Delkhosh M, Janani L, Samiei N & Ghasemi E. The Relationship between Perceived Life Changes and Mental Health in Family Caregivers of Patients with Heart Failure who Referred to Rajaei Cardiovascular Medical and Research Center, Tehran. IJCBNM. 2015:3(4):283-91.
162. Dehghan Nayeri N, Dehghan M, Iranmanesh S. Being as an iceberg: hypertensive treatment adherence experiences in southeast of Iran. Global Health Action. 2015, 8: 28814 -http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/gha.v8.28814
163. Taghizadeh Z, Montazeri A, Khoshnamrad M. [Educational Needs of Midwifery Students regarding Mother and Infant Mortality Prevention Services in Critical Situations]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(2): 54-66. (Persian)
164. Mirzaeipour F, Imanipour M, Shahsavari H, Haghani H, Hazaryan M. [Effect of Checklist Application on Performance of Intensive Care Nurses in Measuring Central Venous Pressure]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(2): 18-28. (Persian)
165. Mahdiyoun SA, Imanipour M, Mojtahedzadeh R, Hosseini AF. Comparison of Effectiveness of Interactive and Non-interactive Virtual Education about Brain Death and Organ Transplantation on Knowledge and Satisfaction of Critical Care Nurses. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifermy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(2): 40-53. (Persian)
166. Negarandeh R, Mardani Hamooleh M, Rezaee N. Concept Analysis of Palliative Care in Nursing: Introducing a Hybrid Model. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2015; 25(130): 40-51 (Persian)
167. Bozorgzad P, Negarandeh R, Raiesifar A, Poortaghi S. Cultural safety: An Evolutionary Concept Analysis. Holist Nurs Pract 2016;30(1):33–38.
168. Rahimikian F, Kiani M, Shadmehr A, Kiani M, Kiani M, Niazi Z. The effectiveness of massage and feet elevation on physiological edema of pregnancy: a comparison. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research (Payesh). 2015;6:702-10 (Persian)
169. Ebrahimi, H. Hassankhani H. Negarandeh R. Azizi A. Gillespie M, Barriers to support for new graduated nurses in clinical settings: A qualitative study, Nurse Educ. Today (2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2015.11.008
170. Ghafoori F, Taheri M, Mardi A, Sarafraz N, Negarandeh R. [Assessing the reporting quality of systematic reviews and meta-analysises in the Iranian journals of Nursing and Midwifery]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(3): 41-49. (Persian)
171. Mohseni Ahouee S, Eftekhar M, Negarandeh R. The Experience of the Parents from the Childhood of their Children with Gender Identity Disorder. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology.2015;21(1), 50-59. (persian)
172. Manookian A, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Negarandeh R, Shali M. The lived experiences of intensive care patients on transfer to a general ward. Nurs Pract Today. 2015; 2(2): 52-61.
173. Bahramnezhad F, Dehghan Nayeri N, Sadat Bassampour S, Khajeh M, Asgari P. Honey and Radiation-Induced Stomatitis in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015;17(10): e19256.
174. Bahramnezhad F, Asgari P, Zolfaghari M, Farokhnezhad Afshar P. Family-Centered Education and Its Clinical Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis Short Running. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015;17(6): e20705
175. Rahimaghaee F, Dehghan Nayeri N, Mohammadi E, Salavati S. Organization-based self-development prescriptive model for the promotion of professional development of Iranian clinical nurses. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2015;20(5 ):604-612.
176. Mozaffari N, Peyrovi H, Dehghan Nayeri N. The social well-being of nurses shows a thirst for a holistic support: A qualitative study. Int J Qualitative Stud Health Well-being. 2015, 10: 27749 - http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/qhw.v10.27749
177. Amiri Farahani L, Haghdoost A, Asadi-Lari M, Taghizadeh Z. Community-based physical activity interventions among women: a systematic review. BMJ. 2015;5:e007210. doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2014-007210.
178. Asgari P, Zolfaghari M, Shaabani A. Can addressing family education improve adherence of therapeutic regimen in hemodialysis patients? A randomized controlled clinical trial. Nurs Pract Today. 2015; 2(1): 4-9.
179. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Ghaffari F, Shali M. Exploring Iranian nurses’ experiences of missed nursing care: a qualitative study: a threat to patient and nurses’ health. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2015 Oct;29:276.
180. Azimian J, Dehghan Nayeri N, Pourkhaleghi E, Ansari M. Transdermal Wound Oxygen Therapy on Pressure Ulcer Healing: A SingleBlind Multi-Center Randomized Controlled Trial. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015 Nov;17(11): e20211.
181. Taghizadeh Z, Omani Samani R, Kazemnejad A, Reisi M. [Self-concept and self-discrepancy among the women receiving and donating oocyte]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015;21(3): 50-62. (Persian) .
182. Taghavi Larijani T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Mardani Hamooleh M, Rezaee N. Cancer Patients’ Perceptions of Family Psychological Support: A Qualitative Study. Mod Care J. 2015;12(3):134-138.
183. Alinia Sh, Khankeh HR, Bagher Maddah SS, Negarandeh R. Barriers of Pre-Hospital Services in Road Traffic Injuries in Tehran: The Viewpoint of Service Providers. IJCBNM. 2015;3(4):272-282.
184. Naboureh A, Imanipour M, Salehi T, Tabesh H. The Relationship between Moral Distress and Self-Efficacy among Nurses in Critical Care and Emergency Units in Hospitals Affiliated to Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences in 2015. J RafsanjanUniv Med Sci, 2015; 14(6): 443-54. [persian]
185. Taghizadeh Z, Kazemnejad A, Hajati F. Examining Laboratory Accuracy and Precision of ‘Cervical Dilatometer, in Measuring Cervical Dilatation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Sep 2015: 8(21). DOI:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i21/79094.
186. Mehrdad N, Hooshmand Bahabadi A, Yaghoobi N, Aalaa M, Sanjari M, Zolfaghari M.Evaluating Satisfaction, Usefulness and Efficiency of Virtual Workshops from the Perspective of Faculty Members and Postgraduate Students of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Education Developement. 2015:8(18): 125-36.[persian]
187. Asgari P, Bahramnezhad F, Zolfaghari M, Farokhnezhad Afshar P. A Comparison of the impact of family-centered and patient-centered education methods on attitude toward and adherence to diet and fluid restriction in hemodialysis patients. Medical - Surgical Nursing Journal 2015; 3(4):195-202.[persian]
188. Aghabarary M, Dehghan Nayeri N. Nurses’ Perceptions of Futile Care. HOLISTIC NURSING PRACTICE • 2016 Jan/Feb;DOI: 10.1097/HNP.0000000000000128.
189. Pashaeypoor Sh, Negarandeh R, Borumandnia N. [Factors affecting nurses adoption of evidence-based practice based on Rogers Diffusion of Innovations Model: A path analysis approach].Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(4): 103-112. (Persian)
190. Norouzinia R, Aghabarari M, Shiri M, Karimi M & Samami E. Communication Barriers Perceived by Nurses and Patients. Global Journal of Health Science. 2016;8(6): 65-74.doi:10.5539/gjhs.v8n6p65.
191. Sadeghi T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Abbaszadeh A. Factors Influencing Intraoperative Waiting Time According to the Experience of Iranian Families. Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing. 2016 Feb;doi:10.1016/j.jopan.2014.08.146.
192. Sadeghi T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Abbaszadeh A. The needs of family members in waiting time when their patients undergo surgery: a qualitative study. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research(Payesh). 2016 Jan; 1: 41-51.[persian]
193. Rooddehghan Z, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Okhovat AR. Redefining of concepts of nursing’s meta-paradigm from the perspective of Islam. Nurs Pract Today. 2015; 2(3): 94-102.
194. Tahajjodi R, Parvaneh Sh, Ghahari S, Negarandeh R. Exploring the self-management strategies in people with multiple sclerosis. Nurs Pract Today. 2015; 2(3): 103-111
195. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Negarandeh R, Zamani F, Hamidia A, Zabihi A. Psychological reactions in patients with chronic hepatitis B: a qualitative study. J Caring Sci 2016; 5 (1): 57-66. doi:10.15171/jcs.2015.006.
196. Ebrahimi H, Hassankhani H, Negarandeh R, Gillespie M, Azizi A. Emotional support for new graduated nurses in clinical setting: a qualitative study. J Caring Sci 2016; 5 (1): 11-21. doi:10.15171/jcs.2016
197. Ranjbar H, DehghanNayeri N, Ali Soleimani M, Huak Chan Y, Haghdoost A. What is the most ffective method of pain reduction during intravenous cannulation in children? A systematic review and meta-analysis study. Koomesh. 2016 spr;17(3): 533-546. [persian]
198. Rahimi Kian F, Zandi A, Omani Samani R, Maroufizadeh S, Mehran A. Development and validation of atitude toward gestational surrogacy scale in Iranian infertile couples. Int J Fertil Steril. 2016; 10(1): 113-119
199. Behboodi Moghddam Z, Jahani Z, Dehghan Nayri N. Survey on Leadership styles of hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences and comparing obstetric service indicators. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research (Payesh). 2015;14(3):297-304 [Persian]
200. Dehghan M, DehghanNayeri N, Iranmanesh S. Translation and validation of the Persian version of the treatment adherence questionnaire for patients with hypertension. ARYA Atheroscler 2016; 12(2): 76-86.