351. Mirzashahi B, Aghajani M, Mirbazegh F, Zebardast J, Ghasemi E. Surgical outcomes for lumbar spinal canal stenosis in elderly patients. Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2018 May 19;5(5):2279-86.
352. Nasiriani L, Rahimparvar SF, Farajkhoda T, Bahrani N. The related factors of compliance to professional codes of ethics from midwives perspective working in healthcare centers of Tehran-Iran. . 2018May17;30:40.
353. Taghizadeh Z, Pourbakhtiar M, Ghasemzadeh S, Azimi K, Mehran A. The effect of training problem-solving skills for pregnant women experiencing intimate partner violence: a randomized control trial.2018 May;30:79.
354. Jabraeili M, Hassankhani H, Negarandeh R, Abbaszadeh M, Cleveland LM. Mothers Emotional Experiences Providing Care for Their Infants Within the Culture of an Iranian Neonatal Unit. Advances in Neonatal Care. 2018 Aug 1;18(4):E3-12.
355. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Shali M, Navabi N, Ghaffari F. Perspectives of Oncology Unit Nurse Managers on Missed Nursing Care: A Qualitative Study. Asia-Pacific Journal of Oncology Nursing. 2018 Jul 1;5(3):327-336.
356. Maasoumi R, Taket A, Zarei F. How Iranian Women Conceptualize the Role of Cultural Norms in Their Sexual Lives. Sexuality & Culture. 2018 Dec;22(4):1376-90.
357. Allahqoli L, Fallahi A, Rahmani A, Higgs P. The prevalence of human immunodeficiency virus infection and the perceptions of sexually transmitted infections among homeless women. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2018 Oct 1;7(4):186-192.
358. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Zabihi A, Negarandeh R, Jafarian Amiri SR. Qualitative study on the experiences of hepatitis B carriers in coping with the disease. Japan Journal of Nursing Science. 2019 Apr;16(2):194-201.
359. Amini K, Marks D, Cheraghi MA, Eftekhar M, Negarandeh R. Attempting to Restore Integrity of the Self: A Grounded Theory Study of Recovery From Major Depressive Disorder. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. 2018 Sep 21.
360. Rahmani A, Merghati-Khoei E, Fallahi A. Perceived Advantages and Disadvantages of Sex Education in Young Women: A Qualitative Study. International Journal of High Risk Behaviors and Addiction. 2018.
361. Azizpour M, Taghizadeh Z, Mohammadi N, Vedadhir A. Being at the center of attention: Iranian women’s experience after suicide attempts. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care. 2018 Dec 2.
362. Moghadam ZB, Khiaban MO, Esmaeili M, Salsali M. A Review of the High Level of Education and Reduced Fertility in Iranian Women: Have Women Been Empowered?. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF WOMENS HEALTH AND REPRODUCTION SCIENCES. 2018 Apr 1;6(2):106-12.
363. Pouyesh V, Amaniyan S, Haji Mohammad Hoseini M, Bashiri Y, Sieloff C, Griffiths P, Vaismoradi M. The effects of environmental factors in waiting rooms on anxiety among patients undergoing coronary angiography: A randomized controlled trial. International journal of nursing practice. 2018 Dec;24(6):e12682.
364. Farahani LA, Hasanpoor-Azgahdy SB, Taghizadeh Z. Iranian Women’s Perceptions and Experiences of Barriers to and Facilitators of Physical Activity. Shiraz E-Medical Journal. 2018.
365. Vasegh Rahimparvar SF, Jafari A, Hoseinzadeh F, Daemi F, Samadi F. Characteristics of women applying for a legal abortion licence in the Islamic Republic of Iran, 2011–2012. East Mediterr Health J. 2019 Jan 23;24(11):1040-1048.
366. Okhovati S, Esmaeili M, Shariat E. Effect of Intensive Care Unit Nurses Empowerment Program on Ability in Visual Differential Diagnosis of Pressure Ulcer Classification. Critical Care Nursing Quarterly. 2019 Jan 1;42(1):89-95.
367. Hasani M, Keramat A, Maasoumi R, Farjamfar M, Yunesian M, Afshar B. The Frequency of Vaginal Intercourse During Pregnancy: A Systematic and Meta-Analysis Study.International Journal Of Womens Health And Reproduction Sciences. 2019 JAN ;7(1):1-9.
368. Hosseini L, Kargozar E, Sharifi F, Negarandeh R, Memari AH, Navab E. Tai Chi Chuan can improve balance and reduce fear of falling in community dwelling older adults: a randomized control trial. Journal of exercise rehabilitation. 2018 Dec;14(6):1024-1031.
369. Samadi P, Maasoumi R, Salehi M, Ramezani MA, Kohan S. Iranian Couples Conceptualization of the Role of Sexual Socialization in Their Sexual Desire: A Qualitative Study. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2018;12(4): UNSP e63043.
370. Rahmani A, Allahqoli L, Fallahi A. Factors affecting on dental cleaning behavior among Iranian pregnant women with gingivitis. International Journal of Dental Hygiene. 2019 Jan 31. PubMed PMID: 30702793. Epub 2019/02/01. eng.
371. Amiri Farahani L, Parvizy S, Asadi-Lari M, Mohammadi E, Hasnapoor Azghadi B, Taghizadeh Z. Study protocol for promoting physical activity among women base on the MAPP process. East Mediterr Health J. 2018 Nov;24(11):1074-1081.
372. Fatehi S, Maasoumi R, Atashsokhan G, Hamidzadeh A, Janbabaei G, Mirrezaie SM. The effects of psychosexual counseling on sexual quality of life and function in Iranian breast cancer survivors: a randomized controlled trial. Breast cancer research and treatment. 2019 May;175(1):171-9.
373.Pirak A, Negarandeh R, Khakbazan Z. Post-divorce regret among Iranian women: a qualitative study. International journal of community based nursing and midwifery. 2019 Jan;7(1):75-86.
374. Roudi O, Tirgari B, Cheraghi MA, Nayeri ND, Rayyani M. “Tender Care”: Iranian Women’s Needs to Cope with Hysterectomy and Oophorectomy-A Qualitative Content Analysis Study. International journal of community based nursing and midwifery. 2019 Jan;7(1):63-74.
375. Ghelichkhani P, Esmaeili M, Hosseini M, Seylani K. Glasgow Coma Scale and FOUR Score in Predicting the Mortality of Trauma Patients; a Diagnostic Accuracy Study. Emergency. 2018;6(1): UNSP e42.
376. Yakubu YH, Esmaeilie M, Navab E. Family members beliefs and attitudes towards visiting policy in the intensive care units of Ghana. Nursing Open. 2019 Apr;6(2):526-534.
377. Damghanian M, Pakgohar M, Tavousi M, Dehghan Nayeri N, Najafi M, Kharaghani R, Broome B, Ghanbari Z. Psychometric analysis of the Broome pelvic floor muscle exercise self-efficacy scale in women with urinary incontinence. Journal of hayat. 2018 Jan 15;23(4):307-17.
378. Padehban V, Negarandeh R. The Study of regular physical activity status and perception of barriers for performing it in adolescents. Nursing Practice Today. 2018 Jul 13;5(3):347-54.
379. Negarandeh R, Beikmirza R. Registration of clinical trials. Nursing Practice Today. 2018 Jul 13;5(3):310-2.
380. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Ghaffari F, Sadeghi T, Mozaffari N. Effects of Motivational Interviewing on Adherence to Treatment Regimens Among Patients With Type 1 Diabetes: A Systematic Review. Diabetes Spectrum. 2019 May;32(2):112-7.
381. Ebrahimpour F, Esmaeili M, Dehghan Nayeri N. Primordial prevention in cardiovascular diseases. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2018 Jan 1;22(2):4-7.
382. Taghizadeh Z,Taheri M, Takian A, Jafari N. Maternity care priorities for prevention of psychological birth trauma in Iran: A delphi consensus study. Nursing Practice Today. 2019 Jan 1;6(1):438-45.
383. Hashemikamangar SS, Fard MJ, Kiomarsi N, Zolfaghari M, Zinati Z, Omrani LR. Effect of Electronic and Lecture-Based Continuing Education Courses on Level of Knowledge of General Dentists on Dental Bleaching. Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical Sciences. 2018 Mar;9(1):e11274.
384. Esmaeili M, Ebrahimpour F, Varaei Sh.Photovoice: Method of Data Collection in Qualitative Research. Nursing Practice Today. 2018 Jan 13;5(1):216-8.
385. Sayadi L, Varaei S, Faghihzadeh E, Ahmadkhani Z. The effects of multimedia education on anxiety and physiological status among patients with cerebral angiography: A randomized controlled clinical trial. Nursing Practice Today. 2018 Oct 7;5(4):375-84.
386. Yazdani S, Imanipour M. Professional Ethics In Higher Education: Dimensions And Constructs. TEB VA TAZKIEH.2018;26(4):272-84.
387. Damghanian M, Alijanzadeh M. Theory of planned behavior, self-stigma, and perceived barriers explains the behavior of seeking mental health services for people at risk of affective disorders. Social Health and Behavior. 2018 Apr 1;1(2):54.
388. Samadi P, Maasoumi R, Salehi M, Ramezani MA, Kohan S. Married Women’s and Men’s Experiences Regarding the Concept of Sexual Desire: A Qualitative Research. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2019 Mar;13(1):e66324.
389. Ganji J, Emamian MH, Maasoumi R, Keramat A, Merghati-Khoei E. Qualitative needs assessment: Iranian parents perspectives in sexuality education of their children. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Sciences. 2018 Oct 1;5(4):140.
390. Rahmani A. Some challenges in the qualitative studies. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2019;8(1):55-6.
391. Khodabandeh-Shahraki S, Abazari F, Pouraboli B, Dehghan-Nayeri N. Communication behaviors in nursing homes in South-East Iran: An ethnographic study. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2019 Mar;24(2):137-143.
392. Seifi A, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Rostamnia L, Varaei S, Sari AA, Haghani H, Ghanbari V. Health care–associated infection surveillance system in Iran: Reporting and accuracy. American Journal of Infection Control. 2019 Feb 7.
393. Rahmani A, Hamanajm SA, Allahqoli L, Fallahi A. Factors affecting dental cleaning behaviour among pregnant women with gingivitis.Int Dent Hyg. 2019 Jan 31.
394. Nik MM, Modarres M, Ziaei T. The relation between sexual self-concepts and attachment styles in married women: A cross-sectional study. Nursing Practice Today. 2018 Jan 13;5(1):235-42.
395. Maryami Z, Mosavi MS, Modarres M, Taavoni S, Rahimi A. Effect of foot special massage on vital sign of patients after hysterectomy: a clinical trial study. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2018 Mar 1;20(1).
396. Rahimikian F, Shahbazi S, Mohammadi S, Haghani S. The effects of ice pack application on pain intensity in the active phase of labor and on birth satisfaction among primiparous women. Nursing Practice Today. 2018 Jul 13;5(3):355-62.
397. Rahimikian F. Care Strategies during Pregnancy and Child Birth in Women with Asthma. Iranian Journal of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2018 Jan 2;17.
398. Aghabarary M, Dehghan Nayeri N, Varvani Farahani A. Perception of futile care: A qualitative study. Journal of hayat. 2019;24(4):381-404.
399. Shahedi Joghan N, Mohtashami J, Alaee Karahroudi F, Shakeri N, Beykmirza R. Effectiveness of self-care skills training on self-esteem and quality of life in 8-12 year-old children with stoma: A non-randomized controlled clinical trial study. Journal of hayat.2019;24(4):368-380.
400. Noroozi M, Ahmadi S, Armoon B, Jorjoran Shushtari Z, Sharhani A, Ahounbar E, Karimi SE, Rahmani A, Mokhayeri Y, Qorbani M, Farhadi MH. Social determinants associated with risky sexual behaviors among men who inject drugs in Kermanshah, Western Iran. Journal of Substance Use. 2018 Nov 2;23(6):591-6.