301. Rafati F, Nouhi E, Sabzevar S, Nayyeri ND. Nursing students, experiences of incivility and received support in the clinical setting. international journal of advance d biotechnology and research. 2017 Jan 1;8(2):1503-15.
302. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Khakbazan Z, Ghafoori F, Nabavi SM. Sexual dysfunction levels in iranian women suffering from multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. 2017 Feb 28;12:49-53.
303. Razaghi N, Panah AH, Nayeri ND. A Concept Analysis of Spiritual Health. Journal of religion and health. 2017 Nov 13:1-22.
304. Sadeghi N, Davaridolatabadi E, Rahmani A, Ghodousi A, Ziaeirad M. Quality of life of adolescents and young people arrive at an addiction treatment centers upon their admission, and 1, 4 and 8 months after methadone maintenance therapy. Journal of education and health promotion. 2017;6.
305. Khajeh M, Nayeri ND, Bahramnezhad F, Hoseini AS. Family centered care of hospitalized children: A hybrid concept analysis in Iran. Health promotion perspectives. 2017;7(4):210.
306. Noroozi M, Noroozi A, Farhoudian A, Mohammadi F, Higgs P, Rahmani A, Sharifi H, Ghiasvand H, Fadai F, Abassi M, Armoon B. Factors associated with HIV testing among people who inject drugs Tehran. Journal of Substance Use. 2018;23(3):322-326.
307. Armoon B, Noroozi M, Jorjoran Shushtari Z, Sharhani A, Ahounbar E, Karimi S, Ahmadi S, Farhoudian A, Rahmani A, Abbasi M, Marshal BD. Factors associated with HIV risk perception among people who inject drugs: Findings from a cross-sectional behavioral survey in Kermanshah, Iran. Journal of Substance Use. 2018 Jan 2;23(1):63-6.
308. Zabihi A, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Negarandeh R, Jafarian Amiri S, Arzani A. Contextual Factors Affecting the Social Interactions of Hepatitis B Carriers . JBUMS. 2017; 19 (9) :68-75.
309. Farsi Z, Dehghan Nayeri N. Pain and Suffering: Experiences of Health Care Professionals in the Iran-Iraq War-A Content Analysis Study. J Mil Med. 2017; 19 (3) :222-233.
310. Esmaeili M, Dehghan Nayeri N, Borzabadi Farahani Z, Salsali M. Decision making on kidney donation to a relative: A thematic analysis . Hayat. 2017; 23 (3) :214-225.
311. Kian FR, Bekhradi R, Rahimi R, Golzareh P, Mehran A. Evaluating the effect of fennel soft capsules on the quality of life and its different aspects in menopausal women: a randomized clinical trial. Nursing Practice Today. 2017 Jul 18;4(2):87-95.
312. Rahimi-Kian F,Dehghan-Nayeri N, Mehran A, Shirazi M, Senobari M. Comparing the effects of face-to-face training and booklet-based education on maternal outcomes in gestational diabetes: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Nursing Practice Today. 2017 Jan 1;3(2):44-50.
313. Beykmirza R, Negarandeh R. What are the factors influencing nurses to neglect patients’ autonomy and decision-making?. Nursing Practice Today. 2017 Nov 21;4(4).
314. Adhami bajgiran A, Esmaeili M, Seilany K, Sadeghi T. The Effect of Two Kinds of Feedback ”written” and “oral written” on Formative Assessment on Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation Skills of Nurses in Critical Care Nurses. 3 JNE. 2016; 5 (2) :1-7.
315. Allahqoli L, Rahmani A. Validity and Reliability of Perception of Sexually Transmitted Infections Questionnaire among Homeless Women. Health Education & Health Promotion. 2017 Sep 1;5(3):5-11.
316. Rahmani A, Merghati-khoei E, Moghaddam Banaem L, Gholami R, Torabi A. The Role of Family in Young Women’s Engagement in Risky Sexual Behaviors: A Qualitative Study . IJN. 2017; 30 (108) :11-22.
317. Moradnezhad M, Seylani K, Navab E, Esmaeilie M. Spiritual intelligence of nurses working at the intensive care units of hospitals affiliated with Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Nursing Practice Today. 2017 Oct 22;4(4).
318. Davoudi N, Dehghan Nayeri N, Raiesifar A, Poortaghi S, Ahmadian S. Issues of Theoretical Sampling: A Narrative Review. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2017;6(2):e38284.
319. Allahqoli L, Rahmani A. Social Determinants of Sex Work among Female Sex Workers in Tehran. Health Education & Health Promotion. 2017 Mar 1;5(1):3-15.
320. Pashaeypoor S, Negarandeh R, Borumandnia N. Factors affecting nurses adoption of evidence-based practice based on Rogers Diffusion of Innovations Model: A path analysis approach. Journal of hayat. 2016 Mar 15;21(4):103-12.
321. Mohammadi N, Shariat E, Nayeri ND. Riding the waves of hope and despair: the lived experience of patients waiting for liver transplant. International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies (IJHCS)? ISSN 2356-5926. 2016 Jun 16;3(1):191-200.
322. Mojtahedzadeh R, Mohammadi A, Kohan N, Gharib M, Zolfaghari M. Determining the Criteria and Their Weights for Medical Schools Ranking: A National Consensus. Acta Medica Iranica. 2016 Jun 8;54(6):401-6.
323. Kian FR, Zandi A, Samani RO, Maroufizadeh S, Mehran A. Development and Validation of Attitude toward Gestational Surrogacy Scale in Iranian Infertile Couples. International journal of fertility & sterility. 2016 Apr;10(1):113.
324. Mohammadnejad E, Nayeri ND, Hajiesmaeilpoor A. Live experience of nurses about occupational exposures in emergency wards. Middle East Journal of Family Medicine. 2017 Dec 1;7(10):170.
325. Bozorgzad P, Peyrovi H, Vedadhir A, Negarandeh R, Esmaeili M. A critical lens on patient decision-making: A cultural safety perspective. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2017 Oct 1;6(4):189.
326. Aghahosseini SS, Nayeri ND, Shahsavari H, Tosi MN. Life Experiences of Hepatitis Patients Waiting for Liver Transplantation. Hepatitis Monthly. 2017;17(10).
327. Golzareh P, Rahimi R, Rahimikian F, Bekhradi R, Mehran A. The effect of fennel oral capsules on physical symptoms caused by menopause in women. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2017;20(9):41-8.
328. Hoseini-Esfidarjani SS, Negarandeh R. A new view towards resolving the nursing shortage challenge. Journal of hayat. 2017 Oct 15;23(3):196-200.
329. Rafii F, Vasegh-Rahimparvar SF, Keramat A, Mehrdad N. Facilitators of postpartum diabetes screening in women with recent gestational diabetes: A qualitative study. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2018 Jan 1;7(1):39-42.
330. Abbasi M, Negarandeh R, Masoudi R. experiences of acute myocardial infarction patients from delays in referring to hospitals: an explanation and hermeneutic phenomenological study. international journal of health medicine and current research-ijhmcr. 2017 dec 1;2(4):693-701.
331. Davoudi N, Nayeri ND, Zokaei MS, Fazeli N. Challenges of Obtaining Informed Consent in Emergency Ward: A Qualitative Study in One Iranian Hospital. The Open Nursing Journal. 2017 Dec 29;11(1).
332. Abadi OS, Cheraghi MA, Tirgari B, Nayeri ND, Rayyani M. Feeling an Invisible Wall: The Experience of Iranian Womens Marital Relationship After Surgical Menopause: A Qualitative Content Analysis Study. Journal of sex & marital therapy. 2018 Oct 3;44(7):627-640.
333. Malek NM, Zakerimoghadam M, Esmaeili M, Kazemnejad A. Effects of Nurse-Led Intervention on Patients Anxiety and Sleep Before Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Critical care nursing quarterly. 2018 Apr 1;41(2):161-169.
334. Rafati F, Nouhi E, Sabzevari S, Dehghan-Nayeri N. Coping strategies of nursing students for dealing with stress in clinical setting: A qualitative study. Electronic physician. 2017 Dec;9(12):6120.
335. Ashghali-Farahani M, Ghaffari F, Hoseini-Esfidarjani SS, Hadian Z, Qomi R, Dargahi H. Neonatal intensive care nursing curriculum challenges based on context, input, process, and product evaluation model: A qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2018 Mar;23(2):111-118.
336. Refaei M, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Khakbazan Z, Yazdkhasti M, Shayan A. Exploring Effective Contextual Factors for Regular Cervical Cancer Screening in Iranian Women: A Qualitative Study. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2018 Feb 1;19(2):533-9.
337. Azadi A, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, O’Connor T, Negarandeh R, Taghinejad H. Maintaining Equilibrium: Socialization and Gendered Identities of Iranian Male Nurses. The Journal of Men’s Studies. 2017 Oct;25(3):223-44.
338. Taheri M, Ghasemi E, Negarandeh R, Janani L, Mirbazegh F. Social Wellbeing Among Iranian Caregivers. Social Indicators Research. 2019 Jan;141(2):657-667.
339. Damghanian M, Pakgohar M, Tavousi M, Dehghan Nayeri N, Najafi M, Kharaghani R, Broome B, Ghanbari Z. Psychometric analysis of the Broome pelvic floor muscle exercise self-efficacy scale in women with urinary incontinence. Journal of hayat. 2018 Jan 15;23(4):307-17.
340. Hoseini-Esfidarjani SS, Negarandeh R, Janani L, Mohammadnejad E, Ghasemi E. The intention to turnover and its relationship with healthy work environment among nursing staff. Journal of hayat. 2018 Jan 15;23(4):318-31.
341. Dehghani A, Nayeri ND, Ebadi A. Features of coping with disease in Iranian multiple sclerosis patients: a qualitative study. Journal of caring sciences. 2018 Mar;7(1):35-40.
342. Nayeri ND, Abazari F, Pouraboli B. challenges in caring for the elderly in iran: a systematic review. Ethiopian Medical Journal. 2018 Feb 26;56(2):189-196.
343. Karimian M, Motevalian A, Damghanian M, Rahimi-Movaghar A, Sharifi V, Amin-Esmaeili M, Hajebi A. Explaining socioeconomic inequalities in illicit drug use disorders in Iran. Medical Journal of The Islamic Republic of Iran (MJIRI). 2017 Jan 15;31(1):728-34.
344. Farahmand M, Khalili D, Tehrani FR, Amin G, Negarandeh R. The effect of Licorice on decreasing the severity of premenstrual syndrome: A randomized controlled trial. Kuwait Medical Journal. 2018 Apr 11;50(2).
345. Jafaraghaee F, Ebadi A, Negarandeh R, Mehrdad N. A professional commitment scale for clinical nurses: A study protocol. Medical Journal of The Islamic Republic of Iran (MJIRI). 2017 Jan 15;31(1):817-22.
346. sadooghiasl, afsaneh, elham navab, reza negarandeh, and nasrabadi alireza nikbakht. "a comparative study of the geriatric nursing curriculum in iran and usa." (2017): 51-57.
347. Delavar F, Negarandeh R.Health literacy Index: A new tool for health literacy assessment. Journal of hayat. 2018 May 15;24(1):1-6.
348. Esfini-Farahani M, Farshdousti-Hagh M, Bashash D, Esmaeili S, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Yazdanpanah S, Gharehbaghian A. Analysis of Cytotoxic Activity and Synergistic Effect of Curcuma Longa Extract in Combination with Prednisolone on Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cell Lines. International Journal of Cancer Management. 2017(In Press).
349. Peyman A, Nayeri ND, Bandboni ME, Moghadam ZB. Legal complaints about midwives and the impact on the profession. Nursing ethics. 2017 Jan.
350. Behmanesh F, Taghizadeh Z, Vedadhir A, Ebadi A, Pourreza A, Abbasi-Shavazi MJ. The relationship of married womens marriage duration with their reproductive practices. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2018 Jul 1;7(3):122-127.