51. Farsi Z, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Sajadi A. General health status and burnout of the hematopoietic stem cell transplantation Nurses in Tehran. International Journal of Community based Nursing and Midwifery. 2013;1(1):52-61
52. Zolfaghari M,Negarandeh R, Eybpoosh S. Developing a blended learning program for nursing and midwifery students in Iran: Process and preliminary outcomes. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery research. 2013; 18(1)
53. Tayebi Z, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Negarandeh R, Shahbazi S. Motives for entering nursing in Iran: A qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery research. 2013; 18(1)
54. Amini K, Negarandeh R, Cheraghi MA, Eftekhar M. Major depressive disorder: A qualitative study on the experiences of Iranian patients. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 2013; 34:685-692.
55. Rahimikian F. Quality of Life Associated with Common Contraceptive Methods a Prospective Study. International J for Health Sciences Research . 2013;1(1).
56. RahimiKian F, Rahimi Niya T, Modares M, Mehran A. Comparison of halogen light and vibroacoustic stimulation on nonreactive fetal heart rate pattern. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery research .2013; 18(2): 112-116.
57. Amini K, Negarandeh R, Moosaeifard R, Fallah R. Nurses’ autonomy level in teaching hospitals and its relationship with the underlying factors. International Journal of Nursing Practice . 2015 feb;21(1);52-9.
58. Emami Sigaroudi A, Dehghan Nayeri N, Peyrovi H. Antecedents of Elderly Home Residency in Cognitive Healthy Elders: A Qualitative Study. Global Journal of Health Science . 2013;5(2):200-7.
59. Dehghan Nayeri N, Aliasgharpour M, Yadegari MA. Psychometric Properties of the Persian Version of Self-Management Scale for a Sample of Iranian Patients With Epilepsy. Nurs Midwifery Stud . 2013;1(3):210-6.
60. Ghasemi E, Mohammad Aliha J, Bastani F, Samiei N, Haghani H. General health status in women with coronary artery disease. Koomesh . 2013, 14 (4): 474 – 482.
61. Mirmohamad Aliei M, Khazaie F, Rahnama P, Rahimikian F, Modarres M, Bekhradi R, Montazeri, A. Effect of Lavender on Pain during Insertion of Intrauterine Device: A Clinical Trial. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2013;15(4): 93-99.
62. Taghizadeh Z , Irajpour A, Arbabi M. Mothers Response to Psychological Birth Trauma: A Qualitative Study. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal . 2013 October; 15(10): e10572.
63. Rahimikian F, Khazaee G, Mehran A, Poor Reza A. Five organizational citizenship behavior dimensions in midwives of Lorestan University of Medical sciences in 2013. Journal of Clinical Research in Paramedical Sciences. 2012, 3(3):11-20.
64. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Keogh B, Monadi M, Negarandeh R, Azadi A. Choosing and remaining in nursing: Iranian male nurses perspectives. Contemporary Nurse . 2013, 45(2).
65. Mohammady M, Atoof F, Sari AA , ZolfaghariM. Bed rest duration after sheath removal following percutaneous coronary interventions: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Nursing . 2014 June; 23(11-12):1476-1485.
66. Maryami Z, Modarres M, Taavoni S, Rahimi Foroushani A. [Effect of Foot Massage on Pre- and Post Hysterectomy Anxiety]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences . 2013; 19(1): 65-75. (Persian)
67. Modarres M, Jazayeri A, Rahnama P, Montazeri A. Breastfeeding and pain relief in full term neonates during immunization injections: a clinical randomized trial. BMC Anesthesiology 2013 13:22.
68. Modarres M, Rahimikian F, Mehran A. [Impact of Pre-Hysterectomy Counseling on Depression among Patients Reffered to TUMS Hospitals]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences . 2013; 19(2): 40-50. (Persian)
69. Rezayat F, Dehghan Nayeri N. Self-Efficacy After a Life Skills Training: A Case-Control Study. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2013 December; 2(2): 83-8.
70. Behesht Aeen F, Zolfaghari M, Asadi Noghabi AA, Mehran A. [Nurses Performance in Prevention of Ventilator associated Pneumonia]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 19(3): 17-27. (Persian)
71. Jafarjalal E, Jafarpour H, Dehghan Nayeri N, Haghani H. [Relationship between Perceptions of Organizational Culture with Patients’ Safety Behavior among Nurses in Babol]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 19(3): 5-16. (Persian)
72. Negarandeh R, Pedram Razi Sh, Khosravinezhad M. [Effect of Clinically Competent Nurses Services on Safety and Patients’ Satisfaction in an Emergency Department]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2013;19(1): 51-62. (Persian)
73. Negarandeh R. [Duplicate publication: a growing challenge]. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 19(1): 1-2. (Persian)
74. Dehghan-Nayeri N , Bayat F, Salehi T, Faghihzadeh S. The effectiveness of risk management program on pediatric nurses’ medication error. Iranian J Nursing Midwifery Res. 2013;18:371-7.
75. Najjar Lashgari S, Rahim Aghaee F, Dehghan Nayeri N. The effect of child to child education on health awareness of third grade female students in primary school. Modern Care, Scientific Quarterly of Birjand Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2013; 10 (2):132-140. (Persian)
76. Najafi Ghezeljeh T, Emami A. Strategies for recreating normal life: Iranian coronary heart disease patients perspectives on coping strategies. J Clin Nurs . 2014 Aug; 23(15-16):2151-2161.
77. Najafi Ghezeljeh T, Yadavar Nikravesh M, Emami A. Coronary heart disease patients transitioning to a normal life: perspectives and stages identified through a grounded theory approach. J Clin Nurs. 2014 Feb; 23(3-4): 571-585.
78. Najafi Ghezeljeha T, Mohades Ardebilib F, Rafiic F. Translation and psychometric evaluation of Persian versions of Burn Specific Pain Anxiety Scale and Impact of Event Scale. Burns . 2013; 39(6):1297–1303.
79. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Negarandeh R, Monadi M, Azadi A. Factors influencing men entering the nursing profession, and understanding the challenges faced by them: Iranian and developed countries’ perspectives. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2013; 2(2): 49-56.
80. Farsi Z, Dehghan Nayeri N, Negarandeh R. The perceived threat in adult with leukemia undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Nurs Midwifery Stud . 2013;1(4):226-33.
81. Taheri M, Baheiraei A, Rahimi Foroushani A, Modarres M. Resolving vitamin D deficiency in the preconception period among high-risk reproductive women: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Iran Red Cres Med J. 2014 ; 16(1): e11175.
82. Mirmohammad ali M, Khazaie F, Modarres M, Rahimikian F , Rahnama P, Bekhradi R, Fallah Huseini H. The effect of Lavender essential oil on anxiety of intra uterine device insertion. Journal of Medicinal Plants . 2013; 12(2). (Persian)
83. Rajabi NM, Modarres M, Amin GH, Bahrani N. A comparative study of the effects of cumin and mefenamic acid capsuleson secondary dysmenorrhea due to IUD: A Randomized Triple Blind Clinical Trial. Complementary Medicine Journal of faculty of Nursing & Midwifery ,2013; 3(3). (Persian)
84. Sadeghi T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Abbaszadeh A. Iranian families experiences of receiving support during their patients surgical process: The qualitative content analysis. Medical Ethics . 2013;7(26): 69-90. (Persian)
85. Vahedian-Azimi A, Ebadi A, Mokhtari-Nori J, Saadat S, Negarandeh R, Ahmadi F. Professors’ view on the appropriate postgraduate degree in nursing education: A comparative study in two different sociocultural societies and literature review. International Journal of Medical Reviews . 2014;1(1):13-23.
86. Rezayat F. Dehgannayeri N. Relationship between Depression and Self- efficacy in Nursing Students. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2013; 26(81): 54-63. (Persian)
87. Bahramnezhad F, Farokhnezhad Afshar P, Zolfaghari M. Improvement of nursing care practices on sleeping quality of patients admitted to coronary care units. Medical - Surgical Nursing Journal, 2013; 2(3, 4): 101-106.
88. Mirmohammadali M, Zendehdel-Rakhshandeh T, Sadeghniiat-Haghighi K, Faghihzadeh S, Taheri M. [Evaluation of Valerians’ effect on sleep quantity and quality of menopausal women: cross-over clinical trial]. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 17(11):687-697. (Persian)
89. Dehghan Nayeri N, Khosravi L. Iranian Nurses’ Experience with Applying Information from Continuing Education Programs in Clinical Practice. J Contin Educ Nurs. 2013;44(12):564-572.
90. Taghizadeh Z , Irajpour A, Nedjat S, Arbabi M, Lopez V. Iranian mothers perception of the psychological birth trauma: A qualitative study. Iran J Psychiatry 2014; 9:1: 31-36.
91. Salehi T, Dehghan Nayeri N, Rashidian A, Mohammadi E. Investigating the Effect of Clinical Governess Approach on Patients’ Length of Stay in Emergency Department: an Action Research Study. Acta Medica Iranica,2014; 52(2):137-145.
92. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Fooladi M M, Azadi A, Negarandeh R, Monadi M. The image of nursing, as perceived by Iranian male nurses. Nursing and Health Sciences . Sep 2014; 16(3): 307-313.
93. Soleimani MA, Negarandeh R, Bastani F, Greysen R. Disrupted social connectedness in people with Parkinson’s disease. British Journal of Community Nursing. 2014; 19(3):136-141.
94. Negarandeh R. Enhancing Transition to Workplace . Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2014 April; 3(1): e17554.
95. Taghizadeh Z , Arbabi M, Kazemnejad A, Irajpour A, Lopez V. Iranian mothers’ perceptions of the impact of the environment on psychological birth trauma: A qualitative study. International Journal of Nursing Practice. 2015;21 suppl 2:58-66.
96. Ghaffari F, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Shali M. Nurses’ experiences of humour in clinical settings. Medical J Islamic Republic of Iran. 2015 Feb;29:182.
97.Dehghan Nayeri N , Mohammadi S, Pedram Razi Sh, Kazemnejad A. Investigating the effects of a family-centered care program on stroke patients ‘adherence to their therapeutic regimens. Contemporary Nurse . 2014 Jan; 47(1-2):88-96.
98. Tayebi Z, borimnejad L, Dehghan-Nayeri N and Kohan M. Rationales of restricted visiting hour in Iranian intensive care units: a qualitative study. British Association of Critical Care Nurses. 2014; 19(3): 117-125. doi: 10.1111/nicc.12081.
99. Ghasemi E , Negarandeh R, Janani L, Delkhosh M. Mental health in family caregivers of patients with heart failure.Nurs Pract Today. 2014; 1(2): 63-70.
100. Ghasemi E , Mohammad Aliha J, Bastani F, Haghani H, Samiei N. Quality of Life in Women with Coronary Artery Disease. Iran Red Crescent Med J . 2014; 16(7): e10188.