201. Gharib M, Zolfaghari M, Mojtahedzadeh R, Mohammadi A, Gharib A. Promotion of critical thinking in e-learning: a qualitative study on the experiences of instructors and students. Advances in Medical Education and Practice May 2016:7:271-9. [Persian]
202. Fadaee M, Rahimi Kian F, Damghanian M, Shahrokhnezad Tehrani A, Mehran A. Effect of continuous care model on emotional health and social connection aspects of quality of life of infertile women. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2016 Jun 15;5(2):52-63.
203. Farsi Z, Dehghan Nayeri N. Coping facilitators of health care professionals in the Iran-Iraq war: A qualitative study. Ebnesina - IRIAF Health Administration Autumn 2015; 17(3): 19-29. [Persian]
204. Taghizadeh Z, Purbakhtyar M, Daneshparvar H, Ghasemzadeh S, Mehran A. Comparison the Frequency of Domestic Violence and Problem-Solving Skill among Pregnant Women with and without Violence in Tehran. Iranian Journal of Forensic Medicine. 2015; 1(2): 91-8. [Persian]
205. Habibzadeh F, Imanipour M, Mohammad Aliha J, Mehran A. Effect of applying checklist on quality of intra-hospital transport of intensive care patients. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal. Autumn 201;43(3): 30-7. [Persian]
206. Faraji N, Pashaeypoor S, Negarandeh R. The effect of pre-discharge education and telephone follow-up on illness perception and lifestyle in patients with myocardial infarction. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. Autumn 2015; 23(3): 82-91. [Persian]<![if gte mso 9]>
207. Yari F, Behboodi Moghadam Z, Parvizi S, Dehghan Nayeri N, Rezaei E, Saadat M. An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of a Reproductive Health Education Program for Nonmedical Students in Iran: A Quasi-Experimental Pre-Test, Post-Test Research, Shiraz E-Med J. 2016 March; 17(3):e34772.
208. R Mojtahedzadeh, Mohammadi A, Kohan N, Gharib M, Zolfaghari M. Determining the Criteria and Their Weights for Medical Schools Ranking: A National Consensus. Acta Medica Iranica, 2016;54(6): 401-6
209. Esmaeili M, Shahbazi Sh, Seylani Kh. Ovarian dermoid cyst and neuromuscular manifestation. Nurs Pract Today. 2015; 2(4): 171-173
210. Aghabarary M, Dehghan Nayeri . Reasons behind providing futile medical treatments in Iran: A qualitative study. Nurs Ethics. March 21, 2016 0969733016638142
211.Seylani K, Karlsson S, Hallberg IR, Mohammadi E, Negarandeh R. Spirituality Among Iranian Nursing Students During Undergraduate Study. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2016 Jun(In press).
212. Hashemiparast M, Montazeri A, Nedjat S, Negarandeh R, Sadeghi R, Garmaroudi G. Pedestrian Road Crossing Behavior (PEROB): Development and psychometric evaluation. Traffic injury prevention. 2016 May 30(just-accepted):00-.
213. Taherkhani S, Negarandeh R, Simbar M, Ahmadi F. Iranian Women’s Strategies for Coping with Domestic Violence. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2016 Jun(Inpress).
214. Safavifar F, Eftekhar M, Alavi K, Negarandeh R, Jalali AH, Eftekhar M. Religious experiences of Iranian transgenders: A qualitative study. Medical Journal of The Islamic Republic of Iran (MJIRI). 2016 Jan 15;30(1):605-11.
215. Amiri R, Heydari A, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Vedadhir AA, Kareshki H. Challenges of Transcultural Caring Among Health Workers in Mashhad-Iran: A Qualitative Study. Global journal of health science. 2015 Dec 18;8(7):203.
216. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Mardani Hamooleh M, Rezaee N. The effect of cognitive therapy on depression: A systematic review.modern care journal,scientific quarterly of Birjand nursing and midwifery faculty.2015;11(4):255-267.
217. Shabani F, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Karimi R, Zarei K, Chehrazi M. Effects of music therapy on pain responses induced by blood sampling in premature infants: A randomized cross-over trial. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2016 Jul 1;21(4):391.
218. Imanipour M, Karim Z, Bahrani N. Role, perspective and knowledge of Iranian critical care nurses about breaking bad news. Australian Critical Care. 2016 May 31;29(2):77-82.
219. Salsali M, Esmaeili M, Valiee S. What can we expect from grounded theory? a theoretical critique. Nursing Reports. 2016 Apr 14;6(1):8-11.
220. Badiei M, Gharib M, Zolfaghari M, Mojtahedzadeh R. Comparing nurses knowledge retention following electronic continuous education and educational booklet: a controlled trial study.Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2016 May 7;30(1):364.
221. Soleimani MA, Lehto RH, Negarandeh R, Bahrami N, Nia HS. Relationships between death anxiety and quality of life in Iranian patients with cancer. Asia-Pacific Journal of Oncology Nursing. 2016 Apr 1;3(2):183.
222. Shirazi M, Emami AH, Mirmoosavi SJ, Alavinia SM, Zamanian H, Fathollahbeigi F, Masiello I. The effects of intervention based on supportive leadership behaviour on Iranian nursing leadership performance: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of nursing management.2015 Sep 1;24(3):400-408.
223. Soleimani MA, Bastani F, Negarandeh R.Exploraing of challenges of self-care in people with Parkinson’s disease: Resulting from qualitative research study. journal of Gerontology. 2015;1(1):1-16.
224. Yazdani S, Imanipour M. Conceptual Analysis of Professional Ethics in Teaching. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr 14;9(13).
225. Abbasi M, Negarandeh R, Norouzadeh R, Mogadam AR. The Challenges of Living With an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator: A Qualitative Study. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2016 Jun(Inpress).
226. Zolfaghari M, Ajri Khameslou M, Zaherimoghadam M, Ajri Khameslou E, Farokhnezhad P, The effect of favorite music on physiological parameters of pain in unconscious patients admitted to the Intensive care unit.Journal of Shahid Beheshti School of Nursing & Midwifery.2014;24(86):1-8.
227. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Ghofrani F, Ajez HR. Factors affecting the length of patients’ stay in emergency units of hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences from the viewpoint of emergency nurses.Journal of Shahid Beheshti School of Nursing & Midwifery.2016;25(91):57-65.
228. Rashvand F, Javadi Pashaki N, Dehghan Nayeri N.Effect of Massage Therapy on Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting In Cancer Patients Receiving Chemotherapy: A Systematic Review.International Journal of Review in Life Sciences.2015;5(7):867-872.
229. Taghizadeh Z, Kazemnejad A, Khoshknaz M, Abdolahi S. Self-efficacy of midwives in order to provide reproductive health services in disasters.Journal of Rescue and Relief.2014;6(3):81-91.
230. Azadi A, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, O’Connor T, Negarandeh R, Taghinejad H. Maintaining Equilibrium Socialization and Gendered Identities of Iranian Male Nurses. The Journal of Mens Studies. 2016 Aug 11:1060826516658764.
231. Ghaljeh M, Iranmanesh S, Dehghan Nayeri N, Tirgari B.Organizational Challenges: A Major Obstacle at End of Life Care in Iran.British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research.2016;16(7):1-12.
232. Mohammadi N, Shariat E, Dehghan Nayeri N. Riding the waves of hope and despair: the lived experience of patients waiting for liver transplant. International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies (IJHCS).2016 Jun 16;3(1):191-200.
233. Heidari S, Dehghan Nayeri N, Ravari A, Sabzevari S. How organizational learning is associated with patient rights: a qualitative content analysis. Global Health Action. 2016;9:30939 - http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/gha.v9.30939
234. Dehghanzadeh S, Dehghan Nayeri N, Khajeh M. Professional identity: Concept analysis using Rodgersevolutionary method.Acta Medica Mediterranea. 2016;32:1111-1114.
235. Sanaie N, Bahramnezhad F, Zolfaghari M, Alhani F. The Effect of Family-Centered Empowerment Model on Treatment Plans Adherence of Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft. Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2016(In Press).
236. Ghaffari F, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Navabi N, Seylani K. Evaluation of the Master’s curriculum for elderly nursing: a qualitative study. Clinical Interventions in Aging. 2016;11:1333.
237. Farsi Z, Dehghan Nayeri N, Negarandeh R.The Role of Personal Factors in Coping of Adults with Acute Leukemia Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.Nurse and Physician Within War.2015;8(3):58-69.
238. Adhami Bajgiran A, Esmaeili M, Seilany Kh, Sadeghi T. The effect of two kinds of Feedback ” Written” and ”Oral” on formative assessment of arterial blood gas interpretation skills of critical care nurses. Journal of nursing education.2016;5(2):1-7.
239. Taghizadeh Z, Khoshnamrad M, Khazemnegad A.Midwives’ professional competence for prevention of sexual violence and spread of HIVduring disasters in Tehran-2014.Nursing Journal of the Vulnerable.2016; 3(6): 1-14.
240. Maleki B, Rahimikian F, Salehi T, Mehran A. The impact of instructing management skill to managers on the obstetrician’s efficiency.Journal of Medicine and Life.2015;8(4):174-179.
241. Rahimi Kian F, Dehghan Nayeri N, Mehran A,Shirazi M, Senobari M. Comparing the effects of face-to face traninng and booklet-based education on maternal outcoms in gestational diabetes: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Nursing Practice Today. 2016;3(2):??-??.
242. Dehghan Nayeri N, Arab Ameri Z, Seylani Kh. Patient’s Safety during Blood Transfusions in Hospitals Affiliated with Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN).2016;28(98):39-49.
243. Aghabarary M, Dehghan Nayeri N. Medical futility and its challenges : a review study. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2016;9(11):1-13.
244. Soleimani MA, Lehto RH, Negarandeh R, Bahrami N, Chan YH. Death Anxiety and Quality of Life in Iranian Caregivers of Patients With Cancer.Cancer Nursing.2017;40(1):E1-E10.
245. Rafati F, Nouhi E, Sabzehvari S,Dehghan-Nayeri N.Iranian Nursing Students' Experience of Stressors in Their First Clinical Experience. Journal of Professional Nursing.2016;
246. Rahimi-Kian F,Dehghan-Nayeri N, Mehran A, Shirazi M, Senobari M. Comparing the effects of face-to Mface training and booklet-based education on maternal outcomes in gestational diabetes: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Nurs Pract Today. 2016;3(2): 44-50.
247. Fadaei M, Damghanian M, Rahimi-Kian F, Shahrokh Nejad Tehrani E, Mehran A. The effect of educating based on continuous care model on the infertility treatment related quality of life. Nurs Pract Today. 2016; 3(3): 81-90.
248. Zolfaghari M, Sookhak F, , Kashfi S.H, Sekhavati E, Tabrizi R. The effects of cognitive behavioral interventions on removing barriers to treatment adherence in Hemodialysis patients. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2017;10(1):1-5.
249. Negarandeh R, Noktedan H, HedayatPooriani M. Exploring martyrs’ parents’ perceptions of their access to the services of health monitoring project by the martyr Foundation and Veterans Affairs in Tehran’s districts 10 and 11 in 2014. Nursing Practice Today. 2016;3(3):99-106.
250. Mohammadi A, Zolfaghari M, Nikfarjam M, Parvin N, Fard NS. The effect of supportive text message on the adherence to medication in depression: an experimental study. Nursing Practice Today. 2016;3(3):91-98.